- Home Page
- Tourism in israel
- Active Travel
- Tour Packages
- Daily Tours
The full list of the Dead Sea Tours offered can be viewed here
Our Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Bethlehem tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem is truly unique in the way it combines these highlights into one day of touring. Start your day in Jerusalem, the eternal city, the holiest of all, for a tour of Jerusalem’s Old City, holy to Jews, to Christians, and to Muslims. Our licensed guide will take you through the four quarters and tell you tales of this fascinating citadel. Then, continue to Bethlehem, the city of Jesus’s birth, where we’ll visit the Church of the Nativity. We will later continue to the Dead Sea for time to relax in the muds and float in these special waters which have perplexed mankind for thousands of years. Our Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Bethlehem Tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem is available every day with guaranteed departures.
06:30 – Pick up from Tel Aviv
07:45 – Pick up from Jerusalem
08:00 – Guided tour of Jerusalem
11:30 – Head to Bethlehem
12:00 – Tour Bethlehem
15:30 – Free time to relax at the Dead Sea
16:30 – Leave the Dead Sea
18:00 – Dropoff in Jerusalem
19:00 – Dropoff in Tel Aviv
NB all timings are approximate
Tour in Bethlehem includes a visit at Church of the Nativity. However, for passengers who want to visit Bethlehem in depth, we don’t recommend this tour option. After the visit to the church, there will be a stop at a local gift shop (maximum 30 minutes long) including visit to local olive wood factory and free snacks/tea.
The tour includes:
– Transportation to all sites from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
– Entrance to the beach at the Dead Sea
The tour does not include:
– Lunch, drinks, tips, personal travel insurance
– Things to bring: Passport, Hat and sunscreen, Walking shoes, Bathing suit and towel, Water and snacks.
– This is a self guided tour. The group will be accompanied by an experienced driver who is on hand to answer questions. Please note that your driver is not a guide.