- Home Page
- Tourism in israel
- Active Travel
- Tour Packages
- Daily Tours
The full list of the Christian Gems offered can be viewed here
We take in the panoramic views of Jerusalem from the top of the Mount of Scopus then travel down the mount passing the Biblical Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations and Kidron Valley that holds monumental Jewish tombs. In the Jewish Quarter, we see the Cardo; the Byzantine-era main street of Jerusalem. We stop at the sacred Western Wall to place a prayer note between the ancient stones of the wall. The tour follows part of the Via Dolorosa to the stunning Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Here we see the site of Christ’s crucifixion and his burial tomb. After a lunch break and walk through the Old City bazaar we travel to new Jerusalem. Driving through the modern city we reach Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum. The museum’s exhibits include authentic artifacts, original documents, photos and video testimonials of Holocaust survivors.
Overnight stay: Jerusalem.
Take this Bethlehem and Jericho tour past the Inn of the Good Samaritan and descend beneath sea level to the ancient city of Jericho. In Jericho see the sycamore tree climbed by Zacchaeus when he tried to get a better look at Jesus. Recall the Biblical tale of Joshua marching his troops around Jericho’s city walls until they fell. The tour leaves Jericho passing the Mount of Temptation and continues to Bethlehem where Jesus was born just over 2,000 years ago. The Bethlehem tour stops in Manger Square and we enter the Church of the Nativity which holds the Holy Grotto where the nativity took place. The tour visits the adjacent Church of St. Catherine and its subterranean caves holding ancient tombs and shrine. From here the tour passes Shepherds Field and returns to Jerusalem.
Overnight stay: Jerusalem.
We follow in the footsteps of Jesus on the Mount of Olives visiting the Church of the Ascension where Christ ascended to heaven and the nearby Church of the Pater Noster, where Christ taught his disciples the Lord’s Prayer. See the Dominus Flevit, the place Jesus looked out over Jerusalem and wept as he foresaw its destruction. We visit the Church of all Nations and adjacent Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus was arrested on the eve of his crucifixion. We view the Pools of Bethesda then go into the Old City where we stop at the Church of Saint Anne plus the Convent of the Sisters of Zion. From here we walk the Via Dolorosa as Jesus did carrying his cross towards his crucifixion on Calvary.
Overnight stay: Tel Aviv.
This tour begins with a drive up the coastal road, then we turn off towards the Valley of Armageddon. From here we can see Megiddo. We visit Mt. Precipice and arrive in Nazareth. Here we tour the beautiful Church of Annunciation and Church of St. Joseph. On route to the Sea of Galilee, we pass Cana, where Christ transformed water into wine. We see where Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount at the Mt. of Beatitudes and stop in Capernaum on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. In Tabgha, we tour the Roman Catholic Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes. We pass Tiberias on the edge of the Sea of Galilee and stop at Yardenit. This River Jordan baptismal site could have been where John baptized Jesus. On our return journey, we pass Mt. Tabor where the Transfiguration took place.
|Tourist Class||3*||$660 per person|
|First Class||4*||$732 per person|
|Superior Class||4+*||$897 per person|
|Luxury Class||5*||$1047 per person|
The tour includes:
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
– Entrance fees on days 1, 2 & 4
– 4 fully guided tour days with a local qualified and licensed tour guide
– 3 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
– Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
The tour does not include:
– Lunch, dinner, drinks
– Entrance fees on day 3- Jerusalem In the Footsteps of Jesus
– Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
– Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content
– Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
– Passport compulsory for visit to Bethlehem and Jericho
– Visit to Bethlehem: due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited
– Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
– Final sequence of tour days will appear in your confirmation email
– Single traveler supplement is required
– High season supplement is required